ACT & SAT Bootcamps
FREE ACT & SAT Test Prep Boot Camps Summer 2018
Program funded by MyCom and administered by College Now Greater Cleveland
Attention all high school students! College Now Greater Cleveland will be administering ACT and SAT Test Preparation Boot Camps in a neighborhood near you! Each Boot Camp is a 16-hour course in which students will learn about and practice each section of these high-stakes college admissions exams. Each student will receive an ACT or SAT Prep Book at the end of the Boot Camp and snacks will be served daily.
- Parma County Library — 6696 Powers Boulevard Parma, OH 44137 June 18th — 21st 1 PM — 5 PM
- Garfield Heights Library — 5409 Turney Road Garfield Heights, OH 44125 July 9th—12th 1 PM — 5 PM
- Parma Snow Library — 2121 Snow Road July 23rd—26th 1 PM — 5 PM
- Warrensville County Library – 4415 Northfield Rd, Warrensville Heights OH 44128 June 25th — 28th 1 PM – 5 PM
- Shaker Library – 16500 Van Aken Boulevard Shaker Heights, OH 44120 July 16th – 19th 1 PM – 5 PM
Students and parents will be notified at least one week prior to the start of the selected location to confirm enrollment.