ACT & SAT Bootcamps
FREE ACT & SAT Test Prep Boot Camps Summer 2017
Program funded by MyCom and administered by College Now Greater Cleveland
Attention all high school students! College Now Greater Cleveland will be administering ACT and SAT Test Preparation Boot Camps in a neighborhood near you! Each Boot Camp is a 16-hour course in which students will learn about and practice each section of these high-stakes college admissions exams. Each student will receive an ACT or SAT Prep Book at the end of the Boot Camp and snacks will be served daily.
- Maple Heights County Library — 5225 Library Ln., Maple Heights OH 44137 June 5th — 8th 1 PM — 5 PM
- Parma County Library — 6996 Powers Blvd, Parma OH 44129 June 26th—29th 1 PM — 5 PM
- Shaker Heights Library — 16500 Van Aken Blvd. Shaker Heights OH 44120 July 17th—20th 12 Noon — 4 PM
- Merrick House — 1050 Starkweather Ave. Cleveland OH 44113 July 24th — 27th 2 PM — 6 PM
- Garfield Heights County Library – 5409 Turney Rd, Cleveland, OH 44125 June 12th — 15th 1 PM – 5 PM
- Warrensville County Library – 4415 Northfield Rd, Warrensville Heights OH 44128 June 19th — 22nd 1 PM – 5 PM
Students and parents will be notified at least one week prior to the start of the selected location to confirm enrollment.