Your gift helps College Now to increase college enrollment and success for Greater Cleveland’s students through college access and success advising, financial aid counseling, and scholarship services.
By giving to College Now Greater Cleveland, you are making an investment in the future of our community. Every year, College Now works with approximately 20,000 students and adult learners in over 100 schools and community venues across Northeast Ohio to achieve their goal of higher education and prepare for careers in today’s competitive workplace.
- $100 enables a student we serve to take the SAT and the ACT, required college entrance tests;
- $250 allows our advisors to assist five students and their families complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the required and highly complicated form that must be submitted in order to secure any type of financial aid for college;
- $500 invested in our advising services will be leveraged into $60,000 in financial aid that a student we serve will receive over four years of college;
- $1,000 buys one of our scholarship recipients books for an entire year of college; and
- $2,000 covers a significant portion of the unfunded gap in college tuition that most of our scholarship recipients face.
If you would like more information about how to supporting Greater Cleveland’s students with a gift to College Now, click here, or contact the Development Office at 216-241-5587.