Your gift helps College Now to increase college enrollment and success for Greater Cleveland’s students through college access and success advising, financial aid counseling, and scholarship services.
By giving to College Now Greater Cleveland, you are making an investment in the future of our community. Every year, College Now works with more than 25,000 students and adult learners in over 150 schools and community venues across Northeast Ohio to achieve their goal of higher education and prepare for careers in today’s competitive workplace.
- $38 enables College Now to provide an ACT waiver to a low-income high school junior or senior whom we serve
- $60 helps College Now cover the cost of the application fee to The Ohio State University or one of several other Big 10 schools for high school seniors
- $100 enables College Now to replace the lost wages from an after-school job that a high school junior or senior might incur in order to attend one of our after-school ACT boot camps
- $250 allows College Now advisors to assist five high school seniors and their families complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the required form for receiving any financial aid for college
- $500 covers the cost for one of our scholarship recipients to have a mentor, participate in our online curriculum-based program and attend all mentoring events
- $1,000 buys books for one of our scholarship recipients for an entire year of college
- $2,000 covers a significant portion of the unfunded gap in college tuition that most of our scholarship recipients face
If you would like more information about how to supporting Greater Cleveland’s students with a gift to College Now, click here, or contact the Development Office at 216-241-5587.