College Now @ Work
Educational Benefits for Working Adults
Improve your recruiting and retention success by partnering with College Now.
Here’s how we can help your employees:
- Career planning and coaching
- Individual career assessments
- Leveraging acquired educational credentials and life experiences
Develop Plans for Completing Degrees & Certifications
- Strategies for completing unfinished degrees
- College degree programs
- Certificate programs
- Custom training
Help with Debt & Financing
- Strategies for reducing existing debt and monthly payments
- Loan rehabilitation and consolidation
- Funding and scholarship recommendations
Why are College Now Educational Benefits important to offer?
- Attract more of the talent you need to be competitive
- Reduce turnover by investing in employee development
- Encourage a learning culture as part of your strategic business plan
Let’s develop a program that is right for you.
College Now has a team of advisors specially trained to meet your needs. We understand adults pursuing degree programs, certifications, and vocational training can face unique challenges.
Every step of the way, we will provide your employees with guidance and support in choosing and enrolling in an education program which will help them grow their career.
Our programs help organizations recruit top people ahead of the competition – and retain that talent to support business growth.
This is accomplished by providing businesses with opportunities for their employees to develop needed employer skills through educational advising, degree and training completion, and help with debt and financing.
We Helped Hyatt Legal Plans
“It would be very easy for a non-degreed professional to feel like taking a job with our call center would be a dead-end job. Now we can say, `You’re not on your own. We have a tool that’s going to be able to help you.’” – James Grimes, Manager of Talent Acquisition and Development